Can I use all my Weeklies?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by daisyl, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. daisyl

daisyl New Member

I am new here, just joined. I am on my first week doing PP (bored of slimming world). So far really enjoying it and hopefully feel this is one plan I can stick to. I am really worried about using my weeklies. I am not aiming for rapid weight loss - just want to be sensible. Keep reminding myself that a pound a week is four stone over 12 months! I really need some reassurance, I guess, that it is ok to use my weeklies? Please help!
    Thank you all so much. Have loved reading all the inspiring threads on here. x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

Hiya I've made the change too, I've lost 50lbs in about 44 weeks, slow and steady wins the race !! Weeklys... use them!! I only use about 20-30 but I do have a lot of pps to start with . I love them as my release valve when you have a spur of the moment thing,or chocolate fix required!! Good luck
  4. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro Points
    The weekly allowance is there to be used hun & you should still have a weight loss.

I don't always use my every week but they are a god send for when I have a meal out or a special occassion.

It may take a few weeks to find what combination suits you i.e. use all 49, use half, use just a few each day etc.
    It will be a matter of trial & error to start with but it will be worth it in the end.
    PP is great as for me it isn't a diet its more of an education & a new way of life. :)

Good luck. xx
  5. daisyl

daisyl New Member

Really helpful thank you. Good to know. x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.