can or cant eat?

Yup

would anyone be able to tell me some meal ideas please, also puddings and sweet things ive heard some of you talking about ww desserts etc cheers x

jaloanna said:
would anyone be able to tell me some meal ideas please, also puddings and sweet things ive heard some of you talking about ww desserts etc cheers x

Are you on mfp? I so my diary is open so you can see what I eat x

Risotto pasta stir fry fish what are you cooking?! X

been having mainly chicken with either salad, veggies or in a sandwich etc or spag bol, cottage pie. What kind of fish is ideal to eat?

I eat cod coley and salmon - some of the girls can't eat salmon but I find it ok! I also eat pork ww sausages bacon And steak?! X

jaloanna said:
been having mainly chicken with either salad, veggies or in a sandwich etc or spag bol, cottage pie. What kind of fish is ideal to eat?

Here are a list of my favourite things;

Homemade soups
Cottage pie with root veg mash
Wild salmon with fry light roast potatoes & veg
Sainsburys be good to yourself breaded cod with low fat oven chips & mushy peas
Sainsburys bgty burgers (ok 6g/100g but I've been ok) in buns with fry light wedges & salad
Curries (I use jars cos I'm rubbish - most supermarkets do a low fat one within the rules) with rice & a l/f naan (normally a Sat night treat)
Casseroles with lean meat in the slow cooker
Stuffed chicken breasts with tates & veg
WW sausages with tates & beans

Hope that helps x

Thankyou both, that has given me loads to go on, going to go shopping tomorrow and have a proper investigate as to what I can have... I love salmon, might just have to bite the bullet and give it a try one day when I am home all day! x

jaloanna said:
Thankyou both, that has given me loads to go on, going to go shopping tomorrow and have a proper investigate as to what I can have... I love salmon, might just have to bite the bullet and give it a try one day when I am home all day! x

Buy wild salmon, the farmed stuff is injected with fat to make it bigger x

Lexie2005 said:
Buy wild salmon, the farmed stuff is injected with fat to make it bigger x

Really I never knew this and have never checked! X

Back