Can slow cookers?..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Blow up, set on fire.. melt or implode in anyway?

i want one, and was planning to buy a pluggy thing with a timer so it can switch off whilst im at work and il reheat when home..

BUT, as im renting, im terrified its going to go horribly wrong and burn down my house? am i just over worrying here? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Don't know about it blowing up while you're at work but i always use mine to cook my meat for sunday dinner and put it on about 10am till around 4pm on low and never had any probs x

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have used slow cookers for more than 10 years and I have never had one blow up, crack, melt or implode lol x

5. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I use mine on a timer pluggy thingy and have done so for years without a problem (except when I forgot to turn the cooker on to actually cook rather than keep warm - but that was human error!)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.