My Mad Fat Diary

Haha hope the evil stepdaughter doesnt ruin your weekend luv everyone said it was gunna be warm today we shall see it looks preety glum at minute. Feel less bloated today thank god hate this time of the month last night i was desperate for a big bar of chocolate but managed on a treat size bag of malteasers quite pleased i didnt scoff the easter eggs ive put away lol xxx

Well done twilight, how you doin? Xx

Thankyou rae im good ta luv how have you been im just doing a bit of batch cooking family feasts on a budget came today so hopefully get some more ideas from there. You got any plans for the weekend xxx

Thankyou rae im good ta luv how have you been im just doing a bit of batch cooking family feasts on a budget came today so hopefully get some more ideas from there. You got any plans for the weekend xxx

Oh very good, what you cookin? I'm ok, off today but bk in work tomorrow, boooo xx

Well its a gorgeous morning the sun is shinimg and its certainly given me another incentive for when summers here want to be able to wear something that doesnt cover me up. Might go for a walk today with my girls and oh :)

Well its a gorgeous morning the sun is shinimg and its certainly given me another incentive for when summers here want to be able to wear something that doesnt cover me up. Might go for a walk today with my girls and oh :)

Sins lovely leah. I sorted through all my clothes yesterday. Defo wish I had money as I hardly have anything that fits. Is all to big . And looks silly big. Wish I had something to sell lol.
Not sure v what our plans are as yet. Need to put some make up on before I scare the neighbours I think lol.

I bet it feels good knowing its big because youve done so well would you sell some of your things on ebay and then use what you make to buy some new stuff xxx

Hiya ladies i just wanted to thank everyone for their support but i have decided to not do slimming world for a while its a brilliant diet more a life thing but at the moment with bulimia and money i just cant do it at the moment feel like im letting myself down but for now i just cant sorry im leaving again i wish everyone every success i know you can all do it xxxxx

Oh no leah. Hope your OK and everything works out OK for you x I'll be here next time you. Need a little support or help

Hiya ladies i just wanted to thank everyone for their support but i have decided to not do slimming world for a while its a brilliant diet more a life thing but at the moment with bulimia and money i just cant do it at the moment feel like im letting myself down but for now i just cant sorry im leaving again i wish everyone every success i know you can all do it xxxxx

Hey twilight, don't apologise. You have to do what's right for ypu and battling with bulimia is bloody hard. Maybe you could speak to your dr about it?

Anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world. You can always pm me anytime. Keep your chin up xx

Thankyou heather i apprecite luv youve been there since day one and rae thankyou for been so understanding i think ive got past it and all of a sudden its there again i neecd to have a good long think im sure ill be back and will stay be coming back to see how your both getting on xxxxx

Thankyou heather i apprecite luv youve been there since day one and rae thankyou for been so understanding i think ive got past it and all of a sudden its there again i neecd to have a good long think im sure ill be back and will stay be coming back to see how your both getting on xxxxx

Good luck chicken. Don't let the ED win xx

Hey Leah, If you have whats app. i can give you my number so we can keep in touch, If not pm me any time xxx
Sending love to you.. Always be here to support you the best i can xx

Hiya everyone sorry for the absence and not been on here had a bad blip with bulimia put on some weight ive been to doctors and told them i wanted to do this there keeping an eye on me and have to go back on thursday i am now ready to start been doing it again since friday so will see how i go trying not to put too much pressure on myself at the same time hope everyones well xxxx

Hiya everyone sorry for the absence and not been on here had a bad blip with bulimia put on some weight ive been to doctors and told them i wanted to do this there keeping an eye on me and have to go back on thursday i am now ready to start been doing it again since friday so will see how i go trying not to put too much pressure on myself at the same time hope everyones well xxxx

Hiya, hope your well xx

Hello! Just subscribing.

I've had problems with food all my life as well. I binge then starve myself, I have never thrown up, but I used to make myself feel sick before I stopped eating. I lost 1.5st between September and Christmas coming down to 14st 13lb. Now I'm close to 17st as I left Slimming World for a while. I'm going to class again this Wednesday. I've been on plan 3 days. <3

Hello! Just subscribing.

I've had problems with food all my life as well. I binge then starve myself, I have never thrown up, but I used to make myself feel sick before I stopped eating. I lost 1.5st between September and Christmas coming down to 14st 13lb. Now I'm close to 17st as I left Slimming World for a while. I'm going to class again this Wednesday. I've been on plan 3 days. <3

Hiya luv thankyou for subscribing ive had bulimia since i was 16 im 26 now its an awful place to be i got into the elevens last year im now 13 stone 8 half pounds ive been on plan since friday we deserve better than bingejng and weve lost before and we can do it again :) xxxxx

4th day 100% for me... I weighed myself and have lost 3lb so far. First week you always lose quickly and loads though. <3

Back