My Mad Fat Diary

I will, i'm trying not to tempt myself with bad things... Did a big shop yesterday, only bad thing we bought was some chocolate covered honeycone which was our treat shared, (between me and my bf) was beautiful. I didn't feel the need to over eat on it though which was a good sign. Day 5 now... work this evening 3-10:30pm so lots of body magic, cleaning the lobby and running after customers.

Officially 4.5lb off. You okay?

Awww thats fantastic well done keep it up yeah im gud luv been 100% all week loads of superfree food yet scales hasnt really moved so feeling a bit down lost 7 pound in my first week last time looks like im going to nothing sorry for moaning xx

Awww thats fantastic well done keep it up yeah im gud luv been 100% all week loads of superfree food yet scales hasnt really moved so feeling a bit down lost 7 pound in my first week last time looks like im going to nothing sorry for moaning xx

Have you been exercising? It is likely to come off soon. Keep trying :)))

Nothing much just walking im hoping its because ive had a blip with bulimia it tends to mess my body up i know its awful but i havent been to toilet for a while either xxx

That'll be your answer then, being constipated can play havoc with the scales xx

True. Water and maybe a natural tablet to help it move along? Hate the feeling.

I hate it feel bloated all time been to doctors this morning i have to go every month for bulimia shes given me some lactulose its nasty i hate having medicine im such a wimp haha so im not expecting massive results as think ive been to toilet once this week(sorry for that haha) but whatever scales say tommorow ill not be disheartened ill keep going. Me and my oh are going to alton towers and staying over on 24th of october so would like to be as near to ten stone as i can be so 1 to 2 pound a week would mean ive lost alot by then i need to remember this i know what i can be like when im not happ with what the scales say xxxx

I hate it feel bloated all time been to doctors this morning i have to go every month for bulimia shes given me some lactulose its nasty i hate having medicine im such a wimp haha so im not expecting massive results as think ive been to toilet once this week(sorry for that haha) but whatever scales say tommorow ill not be disheartened ill keep going. Me and my oh are going to alton towers and staying over on 24th of october so would like to be as near to ten stone as i can be so 1 to 2 pound a week would mean ive lost alot by then i need to remember this i know what i can be like when im not happ with what the scales say xxxx

The lactulose will help clear you out, I have to take fybogel. Has your doctor reffered you anywhere? I was reffered for therapy for my bulimia xx

Shes asked me if i want to but at moment i dont feel ready if i feel in a bad place again if ask about if ive done therapy before and didnt feel it helped but if i needed to i would. I had to get weighed today and with bmi im classed as overweigh but if i gain anything else ill be obese which is not a nice thing to hear so need to stay focused.

Shes asked me if i want to but at moment i dont feel ready if i feel in a bad place again if ask about if ive done therapy before and didnt feel it helped but if i needed to i would. I had to get weighed today and with bmi im classed as overweigh but if i gain anything else ill be obese which is not a nice thing to hear so need to stay focused.

Awww bless you. Does your dr offer any sort of support? Mine wasn't helpful at all when I went with my concerns. He just farmed me off to the nhs. He's still not interested how I'm getting on. Hope you're ok xx

My doctor now is lovely but when i first had bulimia and i was 16 nobody wanted to know at all i took overdoses and was just passed from pillar to post so i gave in in the end but ive come so far on my own so i just keep plodding on xxxx

Its awful isn't it, theres not much support out there at all. You can do it hun. Here if you need a chat xx

Hey leah. How did ur weigh in go.? Sorry to leave and run on u the other day. But I know u understand xx
Ill keep popping back and still be around for your support x
How u getting on being back on plan x

Hey leah. How did ur weigh in go.? Sorry to leave and run on u the other day. But I know u understand xx
Ill keep popping back and still be around for your support x
How u getting on being back on plan x

Hiya luv i havent been weighed yet i feel so bloated been to doctors and been given aom medicine im gunna get weighed on tuesday and then wait till tuesday after for my first weigh in to see if ive lost. And dont be silly you havent run off youve been having a tough time lovely and youve still come on to check how im getting on your a sweetheart im always vanishing off here when i start struggling thinking of you luv speak soon xxxxx

Back