Can some one please help me with my ticker?

shazzer

Hi All,
i have tried to get my ticker, but evry time i press save signiture, it comes up INVAILD FILE, can someone please help.

Many Thanks
Sharon.:confused: :eek:

Originally lost just under 98 lbs, with a further 98 lbs to go. Had some health problems this past year, but managed to maintain most of my loss so doing it slowly the rest of the way! :D

Took under a year when following the programme (CD) - have maintained for approx another year, so planning on losing the rest this following year :D Had some major stresses this year, concussion, work stuff so losing weight took a back burner, but I am almost back to full strength and determined to make it all the way :)

That's amazing:D you have done so well!!! i'm only on day 7, and have my first WI on wednesday!! ahg! i know i have a loooooong journey ahead, but this site has really kept me motivated, and my Cdc is fantastic! she is really supportive and i know i can call her at any time, i think your achievement is Brilliant and i wish you luck on your continuing journey, YOU GO GIRL!!!

Once again thanks for your help!

Sharon.xx

:) Well i hope you have a great weight loss;) i'm so glad i found this forum, you have all been a great insperation to me, even my daughter said to me the other day, that she thinks it's really helping me:D bless her! cant wait for you report on the 1st Nov, i'll be looking out for it, you go girl:) :)

Back