Can some one please help me with my ticker?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shazzer, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. shazzer

shazzer Member

Hi All,
    i have tried to get my ticker, but evry time i press save signiture, it comes up INVAILD FILE, can someone please help.

Many Thanks
    Sharon.:confused: :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Can you paste the link into a post so I can have a look please?

4. shazzer

shazzer Member

[​IMG]

THANKS D_Q hope this is it??

5. shazzer

shazzer Member

Hang on this is not what i pasted huh?????????
    well this is the one i chose but it wont save!!!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Working on it at the mo :)

7. shazzer

shazzer Member

Thank you very much, by the way photos are great!!!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks honey - check it out! :cool: Not sure what was going wrong but it works now! :)

9. shazzer

shazzer Member

Very Much appreciated!!!! WOW!!:eek: :) :) :) :) ;)

Hope you dont mind me asking? how much weight have you lost? you look FAB:D

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Originally lost just under 98 lbs, with a further 98 lbs to go. Had some health problems this past year, but managed to maintain most of my loss so doing it slowly the rest of the way! :D

11. shazzer

shazzer Member

how long did it take you? you look so diffrent?

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Took under a year when following the programme (CD) - have maintained for approx another year, so planning on losing the rest this following year :D Had some major stresses this year, concussion, work stuff so losing weight took a back burner, but I am almost back to full strength and determined to make it all the way :)

13. shazzer

shazzer Member

That's amazing:D you have done so well!!! i'm only on day 7, and have my first WI on wednesday!! ahg! i know i have a loooooong journey ahead, but this site has really kept me motivated, and my Cdc is fantastic! she is really supportive and i know i can call her at any time, i think your achievement is Brilliant and i wish you luck on your continuing journey, YOU GO GIRL!!!

Once again thanks for your help!

Sharon.xx

14. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck for your weigh in. Keep your eye on the prize, stick with the programme and you're gonna be absolutely fine! ;)

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

How much did you lose honey?!! :D

16. shazzer

shazzer Member

Lost 13lbs, i couldn't beleive it!!!:D :D :D

17. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

There you go honey! :D You need to copy and paste the second link they give you :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. shazzer

shazzer Member

Thanks D_Q your an angel, is that why it wouldn't paste!!
    Hows the weight loss going?

20. shazzer

shazzer Member

Wooohooooo! LOVE THE TICKER:)

21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Looking mighty fine my dear!! :D I'm not due to weigh in til 1st November, so just tootling along til then :)

22. shazzer

shazzer Member

:) Well i hope you have a great weight loss;) i'm so glad i found this forum, you have all been a great insperation to me, even my daughter said to me the other day, that she thinks it's really helping me:D bless her! cant wait for you report on the 1st Nov, i'll be looking out for it, you go girl:) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.