Can someon advise if I need to do anymore to my food planned for today?

Susie25

Silver Member
Ok I'm feeling a bit sluggish today and really craving foods I haven't had in a while. I think my star week is due.
I screwed up with breakfast, it was like someone else was making decisions this morning :mad:, I had lunch but just wasn't in the mood for it so just grabbed something out the cupboard and ended up not enjoying it.
Is there anything else I can do now to make it not so bad?
I've not had any healthy extras should I still have them?

EE Day

Breakfast
2 Warburton thins 10syns :mad:
3 tsp clover 4.5 syns :mad:

Lunch
Sainsburys tinned ravioli
chestnut mushroom
cherry tomatoes

Planned:

Snack
Apple

Xtrainer 20 mins

Dinner
Beef in gravy
potatoes
runner beans
carrots
mullerlight
strawberries

Snack
2 clementines

Total syns 14.5

Last edited:
Yes, still eat your Healthy Extras, have a proper healthy dinner and youll be fine. Its only half a day of mildly being off course, in fact you havent even gone over your syns have you? Depends what the ravioli was. Anyway its no big deal at all, you can rectify it in no time! Forget this morning and just have a healthy dinner.

Yes, still eat your Healthy Extras, have a proper healthy dinner and youll be fine. Its only half a day of mildly being off course, in fact you havent even gone over your syns have you? Depends what the ravioli was. Anyway its no big deal at all, you can rectify it in no time! Forget this morning and just have a healthy dinner.

It was a sainsburys beef ravioli which is free on EE day
Thing is I just don't feel like eating at the moment.

If you don't feel like eating, don't eat. However, if you're going to cook for everyone else plate up a meal for yourself so that if you feel like eating later you've got a nice healthy dinner waiting for you instead of reaching for the bad things.

xx

If you don't feel like eating, don't eat. However, if you're going to cook for everyone else plate up a meal for yourself so that if you feel like eating later you've got a nice healthy dinner waiting for you instead of reaching for the bad things.

xx

Thank you, that makes sense. I am just not in the zone today, I even missed my gym session at lunch time as I couldn't be bothered :cry:

:( We all have rubbish days like this. Just get through today and tomorrow will be better and you can be back on plan properly.

*HUGS* :hug99:

xx

Apart from not having your 1/3 superfree at breakfast, I can't see where you've gone wrong. You've synned the clover and bread and are still within the guidelines of 10 - 15 per day.

Just draw a line under whatever has disappointed you and start again at your next meal. You're doing really well :)

Apart from not having your 1/3 superfree at breakfast, I can't see where you've gone wrong. You've synned the clover and bread and are still within the guidelines of 10 - 15 per day.

Just draw a line under whatever has disappointed you and start again at your next meal. You're doing really well :)

I think going off plan this morning has thrown me a bit and I can't stop feeling guilty

But you weren't REALLY off plan. You're still within syns...

Chill. Relax. Breathe. Give yourself a break, it's not going to affect your weight loss this week.

xx

The guilt will send you off track much more than the unplanned breakfast, forgive forget and move on you are within your syns so therefore not offplan. if you keep feelign guilty you will eat something else bad and then be over your syns.

That is what syns are there for

Youre not off plan at all as you havent gone over your syns yet and youve still got HEXes left! To me thats a damn good day, even if it wasnt planned! :)

ermintrude said:
Youre not off plan at all as you havent gone over your syns yet and youve still got HEXes left! To me thats a damn good day, even if it wasnt planned! :)

I agree with ermintrude. I don't see it as a bad day either. That's the great thing about the SW plan so be happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree too. You've not been off plan - you've used all your syns. You are supposed to use all your syns! Def still have your hexs and eat when you are hungry. Perhaps if you aren't too hungry have a small cheese sandwich using your hex's and add some cucumber for your superfree. A tablespoon of ex light mayo is half a syn & more than enough to cover 2 little bits of bread.

Or, as saud above, plate yourself up some of what you are cooking for the family & eat it if and when you get hungry.

Wish my off days lookedlike yours!!

Back