Can someone give me bachelors and mugshots syn value uptto date for 2013 please

Kellytalbot

I don't want to chance it and take the value from the April 2011 and get it wrong. I'm going to adsa tmoz as they are 50p so I'm getting a truck load :) I do EE plan

Thankyou in advance

kelly x

Fantastic thankyou....how sure are u on these tho lol I don't want to eat loads and the get told there 3 syns or something haha :)

[STRIKE][/STRIKE]
Mugshots are free if they are less than 1% fat I think.. also they are 3 for £1 in pound land :) :)

I think there should be a sticky on this. Mugshots that you get in Asda/Morrisons etc, if they are less than 1% fat then they are free. The ones that are in bargain stores (Poundland/Home Bargains etc) have syns as they are not the same recipe. I can't remember how many syns i'm afraid but hopefully someone will be along to tell us soon.
The difference is in the colour writing, the ones that are free are less than 1% fat and the word MUGSHOT is in red
The ones they sell in discount stores have BLACK writing.

I think there should be a sticky on this. Mugshots that you get in Asda/Morrisons etc, if they are less than 1% fat then they are free. The ones that are in bargain stores (Poundland/Home Bargains etc) have syns as they are not the same recipe. I can't remember how many syns i'm afraid but hopefully someone will be along to tell us soon.
The difference is in the colour writing, the ones that are free are less than 1% fat and the word MUGSHOT is in red

Brilliant advice, thanks! Will definitely be getting some of these as have recently had a baby and no time to prepare properly during the day when he is awake :-( lol thanks again!

And what about batchelors pasta sauce cheese n broccoli and the one with extra veg ..... Just need an updated syn value really if someone could post that too :)?

Them brand mugshot are same ones in Poundland and asda. My old consultant told me today

Back