Can someone help me out here…Newbie wanting to know the deal :)

I do want to do the whole slow and steady wins the race but I'm also DESPERATE to get this weight off as I feel vile (just got married and put on 2 stone in 3 months - eeeek) I think getting a bunch off quickly really motivates you (also clothes may be easier to get into…that would be nice)

hahaha ur sooo like me! i got married oct last year then within months my clothes were too small - kinda denied i was putting on so much weight, refused to buy bigger clothes..started wearing maternity clothes :eek: which them also got too small! so i was living in leggings! then i see a pic of myself and OMG lol thats was just not me!! lol so i joined SW, although skeptical! got weighed my 1st night and i had put on 2st 4lb in the 6 months of being married! i am now just (literally like 1lb) under the weight i was when i got married! so now i feel like the diet really begins!! lol i also lost 9lb in my 1st 2 weeks, it does come off a lil quicker at 1st, but yeh the big loss to begin with deffo gave me some motivation!! :)

Back