Can someone help me pls?

Fuffa

I don't understand why my ticker isn't showing up. someone told me you needed to post loads but I have more posts than some members and it's only showing up as a link.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks x

you need to copy and paste the link that comes up in the first box once you've finished your ticker. There's a tutorial on it in the forum technical support forum.

Good luck!

have a look a tutorials on blue band at top of page it will explain all alot better than me xxx

Yippie thanks blue x I must have posted the wrong link doh me

Thanks again x

I think you got it now fuffa, looking good

Thanks Flower. I can't wit for WI so it changes lol xx

Love the pic you got for display Fuffa :D

Same here I can't wait for my ticker to change..but looks like I will have to wait a week before THAT happens :(

It's my first day!!!! LOL!!

What bout you?? :D

Yay well done you. I'm on day 3.what day are you WI? I'm going on Sunday

I know. I am getting married in 2 months time :eek::eek::eek: so really really need to loose weight :D

My WI would be on Tuesday so looooong way to go :sigh:

How you finding it so far??

Aww Congratulations to you :) I started my first ever VCLD in 05 for my wedding too. I wish you all the best:D

I'm feeling really ill today but sod it I'll carry on CD :)

Tuesday will fly honest.

Thanks :D I was married to a right jerk before ( it was an arranged marriage) and he made my life miserable..he was they type who likes size 0 women..thank God it only lasted 6 months otherwise I would have had to kill him or myself *grin* :D but yeah this time I am with a brilliant man who loves me the way I am and I couldn't be happier.

Just dont want to be a *fat* bride so yes. I think all the water is making me sick too but I am going to stick to it. Thinking bout all the lovely clothes I will be able to wear once i do loose the excess flab..LOL!!

XXX

Back