Can someone help me with a recipe please?

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
I am just starting Slimming World but want to try for a week before I sign up to a club to make sure it is for me. I have a recipe here, but have no way of synning it at the moment. Would it be possible to someone to syn it for me. The recipe is based on 4 people. Thank you.

1 large onion
5 tbsp olive oil
3 slices streaky bacon
50g fresh white breadcrumbs
250g beef mince
250g pork mince
1 egg yolk
50ml red wine
3 large tomatoes
400g tinchopped tomatoes
500g pasta

Also, how much parmesan can you have for 2 syns please?

Thank you so much to the person who can help me out.

If you go to sw web site you can try for a week before you join where your week is planned for you .:) I don't think we're allowed to give sins on here anymore xx good luck I'm on my 2nd day today :)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Thank you. Good luck on your Weightloss journey...

I am just starting Slimming World but want to try for a week before I sign up to a club to make sure it is for me. I have a recipe here, but have no way of synning it at the moment. Would it be possible to someone to syn it for me. The recipe is based on 4 people. Thank you.

Thank you so much to the person who can help me out.

It would take a while to work out the syns on this and I think it will high, but to be honest you could make this SW friendly by making some small changes. It looks like a meatballs and pasta recipe.

Make it all with beef and no pork. Make it with extra lean mince 5% fat. That's free on SW
Lose the olive oil and use frylight. That's free too.
Change the white breadcrumbs and use 1 slice wholemeal, Would be part of healthy extra B on SW.
Change the streaky bacon to lean back bacon all fat removed. Free as well.
The tomatoes, onion and pasta all free.
The wine, well I don't bother cooking with wine I drink it LOL - That would be synned and is 4.5 for every 125mls.

Good luck with your recipe, but I hope that helps persuade you to join SW :)

Thank you very much.

I have done slimming world before but despite staying on track and sticking to it 100% I managed to shuffle the same 6lb around for 12 weeks. Sometimes I would lose it and other weeks I would put it on. That's why I am having a week to see what happens.

Hi green eyes, that's just like me 3 weeks before my period I get water retention & I seem to always gain about 5 lb each month then I just give up because I feel so disheartened BUT NOT THIS TIME I am going to stick to it maybe it's the same for you maybe you have water retention ??? Try taking water tablets I'm going to give them a go :)

Sent from my Arc using MiniMins

Back