Total Solution Can someone help?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by shellreed2011, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. shellreed2011

shellreed2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(30.56%)
    Diet:
    exante (weight watchers for 1yr)
    I havnt umm 'been' for two days I was just wondering can someone tell me if senna is ok to take?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi, I am no particular expert in this diet, only kept it for a week, but this problem is stated in their website:

" Constipation seems to be the most common side effect of being on a VLCD. Often toilet habits change for a number of reason: as you are eating a lot less food there is less to be excreted so you may not need to 'go' as often as usual. However if it is difficult to pass motions then you may be constipated, this could be because you have not drunk enough water regularly and have become dehydrated. Increasing your water intake can help."

Personally, I used to "go" twice daily since forever, and since I started this diet it's once every 2-3 days.. But I wouldn't call it constipation to be honest, feels more like they say, that there is nothing much to excreted when you only have liquid food, and that in 600-700 ml per day...

4. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    I had some senna on sun night and have only just recovered! First made me starving then sick then dizzy :S
    Have bought some psyllium husk from holland and barrat as advised by a few people on here :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.