can someone kindly point my meals until i join ww next week, pretty please xxx

im around 15st7lbs .. put on 4st with my recent pregnancy, which is rather embarassing as baby was a preemie weighing just 3lbs10 !
baby is now 3 mths and doing well, but i feel utterly miserable and desperately want to lose the weight i piled on as its getting me down.. but, my next ww meeting is 6 days away :-( and i really want to get the ball rolling now.
i bought the ww magazine thinking i could work out points for my meals - but not many listed. wondered if someone would kindly point the food i eat from tomorrow for the next 6 days .. just so as i dont put on anothe 3lb by the time i join! im assuming at 15st odd, i'll be on quite a high amt of points which is the only consolation :) many thanks xx

ill give you a hand if you like mrs :) just post what you eat and ill let you know. or use the calculator, whatever :)

thanks

thanks nicola
wouldnt mind a hand, can work out foods with fat/calorie content via calculator but perhaps if you could fill in the basics for me ie. fruit, veg, bread etc
so should i be having about 25 points do you think with being 15st7 .. god cant get my head around that figure :-(

day 1

ok, so we'll forget about the 3/4 pkt of shorties biscuits i dunked into my cuup of tea, whilst feeding baby @ 3am this morning,lol and start afresh .. so here goes :

breakfast: 2 weetabix 1.5 skim milk on cereal and in tea 2 1 small banana 1
midmorning: 2 small plums 1/2
lunch: omelette made with 3 egg whites and mushrooms (used fry light) + 1/2 tin tescos spaghetti hoops 1.5 and 2 slice ww wmeal bread with lf spread 2. 1 x shape yog 1

midafternoon: 2 small plums 1/2
dinner ww lasagne 5 5 tbsp peas 2.5
1 x ww bread lf spread 1
treat curly wurly 2

2 tsp sugar 2

Last edited:
day 2
breakfast - 3 x ww toast lf spread - 3, 1/2 tin spagh hoops 1.5
1 pt skim milk 2
curly wurly 2
lunch carrot/coriander soup, brown roll an butter 6
med capuccino 3