Can someone look at my menus for today please?

I have decided to try ee plan for most of this week but it just seems so easy that i wondered if someone would look at what i have had and let me know if this looks ok to you.

Breakfast - 2x Muller Light Yogurt

Snack - HiFi Bar (he b)

Lunch - Ham, CousCous, Salad leafs, coleslaw (5syns)

Snack - 3x babybel light (he a)

Dinner - Spag Bol Mince, Onion, Pepper, Mushrooms, dried herbs, oxo cube (syn), Worcester Sauce, dried spaguetti. Muller Light Yogurt, 175ml red wine (6 syn)

Thank you,

Caroline.

spot on, ee is brill!

Looks to me and if you're eating that kinda food then yeah, EE works really well!

The only thing I'd say is that you've only fitted in four of your five a day, assuming the veg in your spag bol was enough to count as one portion each. I know it's hard, and I'm rubbish at it sometimes, but it'd be good if you could perhaps fit in some fruit? Maybe an apple or a banana at breakfast?

Anyhow, not a biggie, well done with your plan it all looks good to me. I'm sure you'll have a good loss this week eating like this.

Good luck,
Ste
x

can anyone please help? has anyone got any old or un used slimming world books they dont need or use anymore, im on a free diet plan on the sw website and i cant afford to join yet or buy any off ebay?i really dont know what the hell im doing and to be honest im not liking the free diet trial on the sw website.

Back