Can`t blooming believe it !!!

Daisysp8

Well ... been to weigh in this morning, my the last weigh in was the 8th of December. Just been busy over xmas and new year so hadn`t made it in. I`ve been back on the SW Wagon since Thursday of last week .... though have gone over on syns a couple of days just clearing up the remainder of chocolate left in the house ;) lolol.

So I gingerly clambered on to the scales to reveal 9st 9lbs .... :D ... I`ve got a big fat "M for maintain" in my book ... i`m the same on the SW scales today as i was on the 8th of Dec :D

Can`t believe it .. really can`t ... i`ve eaten loads of stuff i shouldn`t ... but I have to say that the basis and ethos of most of my meals is SW .... So i suppose that`s whats made the difference .. Gonna try and be a really good girl this week :D

Hope everyone else is doing ok pokey x x

Wow - that's fantastic! Well done you! :)

Well done Daisy, that is fab! :)

I have been the same this wk. Before and during xmas I was fine but this last wk has been one long binge. Dreaded weigh in this morn but I have stayed the same too. A huge sigh of relief. Feel like I have had a lucky escape but I don't feel good. Will be glad when kids back at school tomorrow and back to normal routine and some exercise.

Have a good wk on plan! :)

Thats fantastic ... Well done x

wow! well done you!! thats fantastic x

Well done! I gained a pound over Xmas and lost it this week just by sticking to SW as much as I could over Xmas. Damage limitation! Good luck for next week! X

Back