Can the party girl finally slim down??

Well I had my day off plan and you know what? I think it may have been the best thing I could have done! I had my much dreamed of Dominos, some lovely chocolate and some even more lovely wine! And now I feel even more motivated! I feel like I want to tackle this next stone now and craving fresh food. Past few weeks have been tough with work and OH and I've not been as careful with syns as I should have been. But my mind is back in the right place now. I've got 21lb to lose and I've got 4 months left to do it. So it's time to get back on it properly. 13 stone mark - I'm heading your way......!!!! X

Well my first gain, as predicted! 1lb on. But hey, I enjoyed every minute of that gain!!!

It has made me look at things and I've found that every day I'm maxing out on syns just coz they're there whereas before I would save a few each day and then use them at the weekends if I wanted them. Time to get back to that mindset as it certainly worked. Itching to make a dent in the next stone now.

Oh and in other news, my boobs are shrinking too!!! So excited!!!! Maybe one day I'll be able to fit into 'normal' bras! X

Glad you're feeling positive despite your gain :) 1lb is nothing really, it'll be off plus more in no time! :)

Well a pretty good week (I hope!). Had 2 flexi syn days - 1 night out and some much needed biscuits yesterday - and a total of 129 syns. WI on Tuesday and if I've lost last weeks gain I'll be a very happy girl!

Friends commented this week which was a strange/good feeling. I find compliments really hard to take but even I could see it in the photos - on the face at least, not the waist sadly! Hoping that I'll eventually feel comfortable dancing - I hate it at the moment as no one needs to see my fat jiggling about everywhere.

Got the My Weight app and it's quite useful to see progress v time. Sadly my progress is 34% and time is 37% so a bit behind schedule but sure I'll manage to catch up - especially if my body goes back to it's weird big loss/no loss cycle!

3lbs is brilliant, well done!

Omg! Bought a bag of those big gooey American cookies figuring I could have one warmed up with some frozen muller as a treat - 341 calories each!!!!!!! So 17 syns! Jeeeez! I was imagining maybe 9 but that's crazy! No wonder I got fat....! X
Same here! Did not realise Millies was a very evil place! The ones I used to eat are 9 - 10 points. I would eat a whole box full!!! Now I know, I only have one!

Well another week down! Had a STS week which was utterly deserved. I seem to be in SW destruct mode at the mo. 15 syns a day? Yeah I'll have 17 at least. Did 2 classes at the gym yesterday, burnt about 900 Cals and then proceeded to have 24 syns. Genius love. I'm so Druid sometimes.

On the plus side, every pair of trousers I own is falling off me and absolutely huge on the bum (never had much of a bum anyway!) so went looking for new pair. Bearing in mind I'm a 16 in DPs I thought if they were too big I might be a 16 in other places now. WRONG! went into Zara (I love the whole style) and tried two pairs in a 16. Couldn't get them over my ankles. 18? Yeah they didn't go over my knees. So Zara does not seem to be designed for chunky thighs. Trouble is, being 5'11 I don't have a huge array of possible shops. Feel like wearing a bin bag right now!

But least my mind is finally in the right place. Downloaded the My Weight app and you put in goal and deadline and it compares your loss to where you should be. Was doing well but now about 4% behind target so need to get back on it. Know I can do this!!!!! X

Just had a read through your diary and am glad to see you're doing well. It's given me hope that as another lover of weekends I can still lose weight!! Well done!

I seem to be in the same place the last week - I just can't seem to stay 100% on track. Had a STS this morning so really need to be 100% this week so last week doesn't catch up to me!

Well an interesting day....

After weeks of screwing up SW (bingeing on choc at night after sticking exactly on plan at all other times - idiot!) something clicked today. Might be that my heads in a better place, might be some lovely encouragement from ppl on here but I like to thank, let's call her Work Enemy (Wenemy, kinda like frenemy). Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty patient and encouraging person and very rarely fall out with ppl as i let it just wash over me and then downgrade them in my own private rankings but this one excelled herself. Do not cross me lady, you're not gonna like what happens. In summary, I have to work with her in about 8 weeks and the competitive side of me goes 'hey, I can look amazing by then - 8 weeks, 1-2lb a week....'. Shallow? Yes. Childish? Yep. Motivating? Hell yeah!!!!

See, a competitive childish side can be kinda helpful sometimes!

Well done on STS :) its lovely to see when.you're expecting a gain!

Well done on the sts. I had to laugh at your post about the girl from work!! I used to have one of them! But its good you have something to work towards and its obviously helping already!

Back