Can the party girl finally slim down??

Wow, that's a brilliant target to set! *cross fingers for you* YOU CAN DO THIS!

Hey hey, just read through your diary and wanted to pop in and say how fab your doing - its also quite comforting to read how even when we doing all the right things our bodies don't play ball - I sometimes think its only me!!

Anyway, keep up the good work and massive well done on the drinking front. My self control is so bad with booze - I've had to lie and say I'm ill tonight to get out of going for a burger and vino! How sad is that???! :)

Hey whitey - thanks for stopping by!

Turning it down is hard but will be amazing in the long run (or at least that's what I keep telling myself!) so well done you. Just don't go turning down to many as if ur anything like me you'll end up grumpy! I seem to have mastered the lime and soda without the vodka but it's when everyone else is hungry and the platters get ordered that kills me!

So I bought the shorts!!

I'm adamant that I'm going to be wearing some khaki shorts on my holiday and I was passing gap and saw the perfect pair! Have to say tho, their sizing is ridiculous! I'm firmly a size 16 (14 in the generous ones like DP) so picked up a 12 as that's my dream size - and I could get them on all the way up!!!! Utterly ridiculous sizing. Ok so I couldn't do them up by a good 2 inches but not the point! They are hopefully going to be a great motivator for me. X

Weekends are a nightmare for me with syns! Its sooo hard. I had 4 this morning and saving the rest for chorizo later. Its not even like im hungry, i just want chocolate. But must leave it alone! Ive done really well this week, 100% on plan and 88 syns - the only downside was only 1 exercise session but that was circumstances rather me than deciding not to so i dont feel too bad about that, but still missing it.

Thinking im going to make an early dinner to stop me nibbling..... x

Yeah, try to take no notice of scale hopping - body can fluctuate up to 7lbs each day in some circumstances! Isn't that ridiculous?? If I do happen to jump on the scales before WI (I try really hard not to!) I take whatever it says with a pinch of salt whether that be good or bad :)

Well done, you're having a really great week. It's hard when you're craving chocolate but you know you haven't got enough syns left! :( I'm a bit like that today! Feeling a bit headachy and icky and I know chocolate would make me feel better haha!

Back