Can the party girl finally slim down??

GO 70 - 7 done! 10% there!!!

Finding this is really helping you know. So many times I get right up to the limit and before I would have gone oh well, it'll even out. But now I'm really sticking at it as I don't want to write down here that I've broken it. I've always found the meals easy it's the evening nibbling which messes me up and just knowing if I have one day off I won't get to the 70

WI on weds x

GO 70 - 7 done! 10% there!!!

Finding this is really helping you know. So many times I get right up to the limit and before I would have gone oh well, it'll even out. But now I'm really sticking at it as I don't want to write down here that I've broken it. I've always found the meals easy it's the evening nibbling which messes me up and just knowing if I have one day off I won't get to the 70

WI on weds x

So glad it's helping you - might try it at some point myself! Definitely night-time snacking is where I spend my syns too!

Good luck for WI - hope it gives you a big boost so you feel much more positive and not "enourmous"! :(

Thanks honey! But guess what? 4LB GAIN!!!! How is that even possible?!?! I'm trying to not completely throw my toys out the pram but I don't get it?!?! 88 syns last week! The only thing I can think of is that it's the antibiotics ive been on (* week usually makes me bloated but I've never gained because of it before) - but would they have that much affect??

Off to cry and feel all self pitying..... X

OK, before you completely lose it (and I understand why you would) take a deep breath and stay calm. It could be a water retention thing that's for sure. I don't know how much water you drink? I generally find that it I don't drink enough water I retain water. So I try for at least 1.5 litres a day. Hang in there, you are doing great and I bet next week it'll all come off again plus a couple x

It could be a mixture of a few things - water, antibiotics, star. I don't know. Sorry, lovely. Although I do fond that if I don't eat my full syns allowance I generally don't lose as much. All my big losses have been weeks when I've had 105 or even maybe a couple over. Strange. Hopefully it'll mean a really good loss next week once star has passed.

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Meh. That's all I can can come up with. Trying to find the positive and keep myself on track and cross fingers for a mammoth loss next week. It's the keeping going until then that's the difficult bit x

Ah lovely, I feel your pain - its so frustrating! Are u 100% sure your scales are accurate?? I only ask as mine have been massively playing up so it might be worth checking. Keep your chin up - its got to come off if u stick with it xxxx

Thanks for the support girlies. I've blocked it out now. Telling myself it's one of those weird random water retention weeks or something. Typical that it's the week I've been bang on it too! Never mind. 2 sessions at gym done so far this week and sticking at it. Meh. And I was positively excited about weigh in day too! That'll teach me.... X

Well I think this week has to go down as the hardest of my 'journey' so far. Everything that could get thrown at me did and I failed miserably - work events, relationship problems, entertaining family, the * week from hell, my anxiety issues, the works. And how did I cope with it? Stuck to plan all day then came home and Threw myself face first into 30 syns worth of chocolate each night. F***ing stupid. It solves nothing and I know that but my emotions took over and I just messed up. So I guess I have to brush myself off and start again. Not easy. And I feel like a failure. So I have 8 weeks until target and what feels like a huge amount to shift when I look in the mirror but I need to just get on with it.

So GO 56 starts tomorrow. Planning ahead there's nothing I can see that will throw me too much this week now that my heads in a better place - just a few nights out which I can handle.

*big hugs* I'm sorry you've had such an emotional week. I hope the next is much better. The positive thing is that you've admitted what you've done and that you haven't just given up :) You can do this, and you will :D

Oh, I'm so there with you. I know exactly where you are, what you are saying. It's very very hard when everything around you hits all at once and you fall (face first) in/onto your crutch, whatever that is. But keep going, that's all we can do x

Back on it! Very good day. I've decided to try and listen more to my 'inner hunger' rather than just eating what I'd planned. So this morning I cut one piece of fruit out of my breakfast and had it as a pre gym snack instead. OH made me a super healthy lunch for the week (bless him!) and dinner of BBQ chicken (no wedges, inner hungry wasnt hungry enough!) is in the oven. Go me! Really enjoyed the gym today but can feel that I've plateaued so looking at getting a heart rate monitor just to give me a boost and keep me on it. Bought 2 posh chocs on way home so those plus BBQ sauce (bring lazy!) takes me up to 8 syns today.

Now just gotta keep this up! But you know what, I did 1st plus in first 8 weeks I can damn well do the same again!! X

WI in tomorrow! Pleeeeeeeease let me back down to my pre crazy for 4lb gain! Pleeeeease. Actually, completely dont deserve it but if by some miracle it does happen i will be a very happy bunny!

Another good day on plan - LOADS of superfree and 14 syns in the form of 1 malteaser bunny (yum!) and some cheese on my otherwise superfree omelette. No gym thanks to crazy work day but hopefully better tomorrow. x

*cross fingers for you*

Hope it manages to give you a little boost!

Back