can this stack hlp me lose body fat...please help?

abc41

Hi guys,

I want to lose weight and i have not been able to lose weight despite using several fat loss supplements. In recent times i found out that Thermo Fat Blaster Stack is the best weight loss supplement in the market. But i am still unsure whether to use it or or not. It is also slightly expensive. Can someone please tell me more about this fat loss supplement? If it is good, i would love to use it.

Thanks!

hi, i know that this probably isn't what you want to hear but.. well, no weight-loss pill will really aid your weight-loss, it might get rid of water-weight, but it cannot dissolve fat etc. weight-loss pills also wont work if your diet isn't good too. make sure you're drinking plenty of water, eating healthily, getting your reccomended daily calories, and exercising. sadly there is no miracle fat-burning pill, if there was we'd all be using it! also, these pills are notorious for being incredibly damaging to your body. if you /are/ eating healthily, exercising etc (truthfully) and you're not losing weight or toning up (if you are exercising often then you may be putting on muscle - this reflects on the scales because muscle weighs more than water & fat) then you might want to get your thyroid checked as this is a telltale symptom. but you have to be honest with yourself - you have to treat your body well & it will reward you with loss. the most simple formula to weight-loss is eating right (fruit & veg, everything naughty in moderation), keeping hydrated & exercising for a good calorie deficit. hope this helps x

Back