can u do this ?

loopyloudrewitt

just wondering do u think it wud be possible to lose few stone on this then do refeed and all that then join ww to lose last 1-2 stone ??? just wud like to know

loopyloudrewitt said:
just wondering do u think it wud be possible to lose few stone on this then do refeed and all that then join ww to lose last 1-2 stone ??? just wud like to know

Hi. My plan is to start refeed as soon as I hit healthy BMI then it's straight to WW to get another 7lb off and stick with WW for maintenance. Obviously this might change as I get closer to goal but that's my thinking at the moment. I know I'll need help and I think the WW plan will provide the structure that I need. How are you finding the diet now??

day 7 over .. weigh in tmr . i just take it day by day but hopefullt will be second nature to me soon :) .. see i need to lose 7st 3 lb cause pharmacist said that my bmi needs to be 21

day 7 over .. weigh in tmr . i just take it day by day but hopefullt will be second nature to me soon :) .. see i need to lose 7st 3 lb cause pharmacist said that my bmi needs to be 21

I wonder why your pharmacist said a BMI of 21 when the healthy weight category is anything between 18 and 25?

he said somethin bout its best at 21 cause bout ur glucose and insulin been best then

That is what im going to do once i get to near my goal Im going to use WW to learn how to eat healthly I dont think this diet is for life as eventually we have to eat but knowing that I have done this plan without food means I can learn to manage food in a more health way

teresa 23 lbs lost in 1st wow thats brill well done u xx

Back