Can we have flavoured instant coffee?

GetFitGirl

I went into Whittards when we were away last weekend, as we don't have one locally. I saw their flavoured instant coffee, which I remember being allowed on LighterLife many moons ago.

The ingredients were freeze dried coffee and nature identical flavouring (though I'm not sure what that is!).

As I get very bored with black coffee, does anyone know if we can have these?

Not sure-I wouldn't think so but maybe email exante and ask them?

I guess it would all depend on whether there was any sugar or citric acid in the flavouring.

Thanks ladies. I'm not very hopeful of a reply from Exante - I've e-mailed them 3 times and never had one yet! What the heck, I'll give it a try.

I've got a stinking cold and the thought of a chocolate truffle coffee is much more exciting than just another plain black. :)

Are exante not very good at supporting customers then? Glad I have this forum ready for when I start... you lot are always great :) xx

Queen Bizzle said:
Are exante not very good at supporting customers then? Glad I have this forum ready for when I start... you lot are always great :) xx

I have to admit I've always had replies to my emails. Id say they're pretty good

That's good to know, thank you :) xx

Back