Can we have....

They're going in the bin next time I go in the kitchen. My OH has said he wont eat them so...Shame, but necessary.

Yeah! The only reason I am strong is because I know I am weak!!
See_Saw_by_CookiemagiK.gif

Aint that the truth! :D

Thanks honey. X:)

Oh dear, aren't we a funny bunch ... past redemption!! :wave_cry: :D

I like to think people are purposely trying to sabotage my diet. Then when they say, "Oh, you can have just ONE freshly baked lovely warm bread roll can't you?" I can say in my head, "HA! YOU WON'T TRICK ME!"
And in the bin it goes when they've left, no guilt feeling. They're just jealous. :)

I also think people don't really understand diets and how hard it is to stay on the wagon! So they think they are being nice and giving you a wee treat, when actually it feels like sabotage!

My kitchen has lots of forbidden food in it (well..forbidden to me).
I have to use my willpower not to eat any chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc as my husband and son are eating all the yummy things i can't. I always buy them their treats and so far i have resisted the urge, although at a recent birthday party when the cake was handed out (and it was my favourite cake) :drool: I did find it difficult to watch everyone tucking in to large lush helpings, but again i managed to willpower through the torture and kept thinking "nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels". Was the hardest situation i have been in so far and i have another birthday party this weekend to get through too! :rolleyes:

Lol Past redemption. ;)

Good for you lainey!! now that's willpower.

Well done Lainey, I don't think I could be that strong!

The only way for me is not to keep any in my flat. I can resist anything but temptation.. ;)

Ooh, an Oscar Wilde quote! Didn't he also say "whenever I feel the need to exercise I lie down until the feeling passes"

I'm the same Wrinkly. If it's in the house I'll eat it!

Ah, my kind of bloke Oscar Wilde .... Well er, in some respects.... nudge nudge ;) ;)

Edit.
This twit has just realized her mistake! corrected now..

Last edited:
:D LOL! Nice one!

:giggle:

I was wondering if anyone knows the carb content of Schwartz Chinese 5 Spice.

Thanks Laura,

I suspect I may have used a tad too much last night then. Ooops! I probably used about a tablespoon full to marinade some pork ribs. Ah well nevermind. TBH, I dont think I went over my 20g, but to blow 6 of them on a seasoning seems a bit pointless. I'd rather have had a big portion of mushrooms.

LOL, I'm with you there boogaloo. :)

Back