Can we have....

I love that last sentence Laura

not so bad is great Laura :) I agree we do carry our weight differently. all of mines tend to rest in the lowe half hips and thighs.. Im a pear shape if ever LOL

Apparently if you have big boobs it throws out your bmi! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

urghh

Im just a big belly!! Its looking very pregnant today

Aw babe! your trip out sounded nice, except the poo in the pool thing. yuk!
Will you go cooker shopping at the chains or try and find one of those places that sells them at a knockdown price cos they've got a little dent in?

"BMI is just a calculation based on height and weight, and doesn't tell you anything about body composition. Medical professionals just use statistical correlations to determine when your risk of having weight-related health problems go up--ie, having a BMI above 30 makes you statistically more likely to have certain medical problems. But a short bodybuilder with huge muscles could have a BMI of 30 with very little body fat, and a tall, fairly thin person with poor muscle development could have a low BMI with very high body fat percentage. So, bust size could increase your BMI and make it look like your health risks are higher than they are, and you'd need a body composition analysis (DEXA-bone density-would be best, skinfold calipers second best in this case--underwater weighing would probably be misleading for people with a large bust) to tell you how much fat you actually have to lose.

Oh I agree, my mate Baxter is the same height as me but really skinny, I have a 48" chest, how could we have the same BMI.

:D lol!

I've had a look on lowcarbmegastore. can we have some of the sweet treats on induction if they're under 2g per serving and include them in our daily allowance? not sure I can go without chocolate til xmas!:break_diet:

Of course you can love,

I still think they are the devil's food though ;)

thanks Jim. i've ordered some stuff, and have made sure it's all below 3g carb per serving so can work it into my daily allowance.

Jar what have you bought!!! Tell me now!!!

I have bought these

cavalier%20vanilla%20bars.jpg

Classically Smooth dark Belgian chocolate enrobing fresh vanilla mousse. This deliciously decadent delight is unbelievably low in fat, sugar free and low carbs, giving you a taste of luxury you can enjoy at any time guilt free!

A minimum of 30% fewer calories and a minimum 40% less fat, high fibre, low glycemic index and suitable for carb-concious dieters. Cocoa min. 55%
Sweeteners - maltitol, lactitol & sorbitol
IBE = 35g, ca 4 squares
Net carbs per chocolate = Total carb 4.5g - polyols 4.2g = 0.3g Net carbs

This product has been produced in a plant processing wheat and nuts and is suitable for those who are following a controlled diet.​
Net Carbs = Total Carbs 4.5g - Total Polyols 4.2g
= 0.3g Net Carbs per chocolate

thinking i could have it instead of ~Birthday cake

Snap! I got cavalier bars but got the praline ones.

I have a recipe for a low carb courgette cake. i'll have to check if it's ok for induction, or see what else I can rustle up.

ohhh cheers Jar, what else you get>>

i bought those off ebay

Jar what are they like? I'm laying off choccy at the mo..BUT I'm sure at some point further down the line I'll want some, I LOVE praline choccies....mmmm better cook my dinner before I raid the biscuit tin, lol!
xxxxsharon

Some hazelnut and orange biscuits and coffee wafers for when my mum comes over. got on the low carb megastore for some bits.
let me have a look thru my low carb cook books tonight, I'll see what I can come up with and post them on the recipe thread. i'll let you know what I come up with and when they're on there! X

Only ordered them today, will post a review when they get here though Voodoo!

Good idea, LM can say how she got on with her xantham gum!

do you want to start it or shall I?

Back