Can we have....

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
Beetroot or ice cream? Or are they also a very occasional treat when on maintenance?
Any help please? Ta!

Cheek! How dare you hijack! Kidding, that's why I started the thread!

I thought you needed to check the sugar content as well as the carbs? Hope someone else is around to help! Cos I'm also curious about chewing gum, just to get rid of the meat taste and bad breath.

Well i hope we are !! i guess i can live without them if we're not.

Im drinking water with these Wahoo - Citrus Twist | Low Carb Megastore at the minute. £1.99 on the website only £0.39p in ASDA, does have citric acid in it but ive been drinking them since day one and im still in ketosis on day 5.

I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped to by now. I think I'm eating too much cheese. ;o(

how long have you been on your diet?

oh you started the day before me(i think) well its not been your week yet,you WI on Monday?? so dont fret too soon

WI tomorrow. EEk!

Lol hey im sure WI will be illuminating if nothing else, if you noted down what you ate, how much water and if your due your period or not, you can see what you need to adjust - keep the same or try a totally different menu.

Im now worried i eat too much bacon, it tastes so salty im thinking i might soak up all the water im drinking !!

Oh yeah! I'm due on tomorrow! Doh! I've been taking note of diet, drink, weight and personal measurements so fingers crossed.

Sass, you're a life saver! I really need to visit this low carb megastore at some point!

i've just looked up my favourite ice cream and its 31g carbs per 100g! of which sugars 23g! :sigh:

I had a feeling you were going to say that. :cry:

Hi, by the way!

:-( never mind then

I hate to be a wet blanket but .... I think the 'Low carb Megastore' is a high priced sugar trap. There I go again, poking my neb in.. :p

If anyone finds low carb ice cream let me know. I dont have muhc of a sugar tooth but I'd love some ice cream about now. I know some ice cream use soy milk not sure if that you lower carbs or not. I'm going to check the net now.

I must say I'm trying (not always managing :eek:) to stay away from low-carb versions of things, cos of all the sweeteners and processed stuff in most of them! I have found that once you're away from sweet things for a while, even veg starts to taste really sweet. My tomatoes sometimes taste like wine gums to me! :D

I usually have a coffee with a bit of cream if I want something sweet. Might have to start chomping on my cherry tomatoes!

My neighbour who is ninety came in for coffee, as she does every Sunday. Today she handed me two WW chocolate wafer bars & said I must eat them for tea. I hadn't the heart to tell her I couldn't eat them - she doesn't know I on Atkins diet & wouldn't approve. As soon as she was gone, I broke them up & binned them. I couldn't trust myself to keep them until a grandchild called. What a waste of her money & kindness.

Well done Wrinkly! My Mum in law does stuff like that. I have a cake and meringues in the kitchen wich are tempting me more every day...

Back