Can we take vitamin C?

Hi,

I can't see that the drinks contain Vitamin C, and I think Im in need of some.

I thought my skin would have improved slightly in 3 weeks, when infact my face has come out in more and more spots.

Are we aloud this vitamin, or does it contain just too much citric acid?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

It is not unusual to have more spots in the first few weeks as the extra water intake flushes your pores through and hence you will get more spots, after they go most people agree your skin looks much better.

M.

Hi bm2lm my skin was rubbish for the first four weeks and I never get spots but did then,Now its brilliant,I think its like icemoose says its all the rubbish coming out and its a big detox for our bodies, lol
Nikki

Hi
When I did LL - and I think CD is the same, we were strongly advised not to take any supplements as the packets were exactly what our bodies required in vitamins and minerals and any supplements could result in an overdose - (in vit & min sense obv). I t takes a while for our bodies to adjust and you will find that after about 6 weeks, your skin, nails hair etc will improve greatly - mine did - it was fab - hang on in there - the results will come soon enough anlong with the shrinking waisline.
Good Luck0

Back