Can you ask CDC to get different items?

Sarah_B

Although im only on week2 i have noticed my sense of smell & taste have completely changed. I now cant stand certain shakes and I want to try and have a variety if possible as im scared if i get bored i'll eat something i should'nt.

I therefore wondered if it was fine to ask my CDC if they could get some of the other flavours in? At the same time I'm thinking i would feel guilty if i asked if they could order something in for me only for me to go and hate it!

Hi Sarah, I'm sure I've read that your CDC should be able to supply you with any of the flavours. You're buying the packs, it's your choice what you have! I'm sure as long as you let your CDC know which you would like to try he/she will get them in for you x

Corinne x

All Cambridge Counsellors should keep all the varieties in stock. That is part of our agreement.

Although im only on week2 i have noticed my sense of smell & taste have completely changed. I now cant stand certain shakes and I want to try and have a variety if possible as im scared if i get bored i'll eat something i should'nt.

I therefore wondered if it was fine to ask my CDC if they could get some of the other flavours in? At the same time I'm thinking i would feel guilty if i asked if they could order something in for me only for me to go and hate it!
Hmmm, know what you mean, i started with trying all the flavours but gradually went off them one by one until i was down to choc, choc mint and cappuchino, that was after the soup only stint :rolleyes:
I am reintroducing othe flavours again now so your taste buds keep adjusting i guess :confused: (by the way - try the bars when you can - lovely)
However my CDC holds all sorts or asks us to order in advance so i am sure yours would get them in too

All Cambridge Counsellors should keep all the varieties in stock. That is part of our agreement.

Definitely!!! It is completely up to you as to what flavours you have...

Back