Can you believe it!

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
:cry:Oh my dear god!
I was in a rush this morning and had to buy my breakfast at a service station. Didn't have my directory on me... so I thought I had picked the best choice sandwich...

27 Syns it had in it! :cry::eek::eek: Minus 6 Syns as I used the WM bread as my HEXB! Never ever again! Luckily it's a new week as of today and can count it in... but in future I will be making sure I have time for breakfast!!!

OMG!! That is crazy!!

Just goes to show that you can't beat home made! I do sympathise with you though, if we don't have time to plan it is so easy to get caught out.

Don't worry too much, just try to always have a cereal bar and banana to hand next time!

It makes me cross that all convenicence food is so bad for us! Surely they should stock healthier varieties for all the peeps who try to watch their weight? Aaargh!

What really bugs me is that all fruit and veg is SOOOOO much more expensive that horrible ready meals and the like.....
The government are always complaining about how fat people are..... why dont they make it easy for people to eat healthily... Im a single mum on benefits... and I find it REALLY difficult to get enough fruit and veg for the week for us....

I totally agree, I'm disabled and on disability benefits so its hard enough to pay for prescriptions let alone fresh, organic, "healthy food"!
Reminds me of a Lee Evans joke, "supermarkets have a healthy section, you don't go into a health food shop and they have heart attack section!"

Back