1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

can you buy CS shakes and bars individually anywhere?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Baileyamber, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, was just wondering if there is anywhere were you can buy shakes and bars individually anywhere? I only like certain flavours and the 2 Rowlands pharmacies near me dont always have them in stock. It seems you can only buy in bulk online aswell?

Hope someone can help, thanks! x;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Ah maybe EBay? My local Rowlands stocks quite a few flavours sold individually, have you tried looking for other local ones you could travel to easily?
    xxxxsharon

4. betty55

betty55 Member

ya can buy them individually in superdrug, i work there and we just started doing them the other week! hope this helps!xx

5. alphashallows

alphashallows Well-Known Member

I've seen them individually in Superdrug - my local one has a whole section dedicated to CS :D

6. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

does it work out more expensive to buy them individually? I only like a few flavours but can only afford to buy a weeks worth for the first few weeks and don't really want to be stuck with the same flavour.