can you buy CS shakes and bars individually anywhere?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Baileyamber, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CELEBRITY SLIM
    Hi everyone, was just wondering if there is anywhere were you can buy shakes and bars individually anywhere? I only like certain flavours and the 2 Rowlands pharmacies near me dont always have them in stock. It seems you can only buy in bulk online aswell?

Hope someone can help, thanks! x;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Ah maybe EBay? My local Rowlands stocks quite a few flavours sold individually, have you tried looking for other local ones you could travel to easily?
    xxxxsharon

4. betty55

betty55 Member

ya can buy them individually in superdrug, i work there and we just started doing them the other week! hope this helps!xx

5. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've seen them individually in Superdrug - my local one has a whole section dedicated to CS :D

6. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

does it work out more expensive to buy them individually? I only like a few flavours but can only afford to buy a weeks worth for the first few weeks and don't really want to be stuck with the same flavour.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.