• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you do Exante for just a month?

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the past 6 years, and I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been.

I normally do Weight Watchers, but I'm struggling with Pro-points, and really need a kick start.

Can you do Exante for just a month? I only have around 2 stone to lose, and was thinking about trying it for a month to shift the first stone a bit quicker.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bernice

Silver Member
.............I don't see any reason why you can't do exante for just one month. In fact I think it would be an excellent way to kick start your weight loss. Good luck xx

Thanks - I have just seen on the website that they feature someone who only did it for a month, so it seems to be OK.

I just don't seem to be able to get started, so this might be the push I need! :)

Would love to hear how it goes for you - sounds like a good way to kick start your downwards journey! Good luck :D

Thanks everyone - I have ordered a weeks worth to start (in case I can't take it!), and if I manage that, I will order another months worth.
Not starting until 7th Feb though, as I have some family gatherings before then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Recipes 0
Exante 2
Exante 18
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Exante 20