• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you do Exante for just a month?

Rattybabe

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the past 6 years, and I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been.

I normally do Weight Watchers, but I'm struggling with Pro-points, and really need a kick start.

Can you do Exante for just a month? I only have around 2 stone to lose, and was thinking about trying it for a month to shift the first stone a bit quicker.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bernice

Silver Member
.............I don't see any reason why you can't do exante for just one month. In fact I think it would be an excellent way to kick start your weight loss. Good luck xx

Rattybabe

Thanks - I have just seen on the website that they feature someone who only did it for a month, so it seems to be OK.

I just don't seem to be able to get started, so this might be the push I need! :)

scotminx

Gold Member
Would love to hear how it goes for you - sounds like a good way to kick start your downwards journey! Good luck :D

Rattybabe

Thanks everyone - I have ordered a weeks worth to start (in case I can't take it!), and if I manage that, I will order another months worth.
Not starting until 7th Feb though, as I have some family gatherings before then!

I have been a yo-yo dieter for the past 6 years, and I'm now at the heaviest I've ever been.

I normally do Weight Watchers, but I'm struggling with Pro-points, and really need a kick start.

Can you do Exante for just a month? I only have around 2 stone to lose, and was thinking about trying it for a month to shift the first stone a bit quicker.
I’ve done only 4 days so far I have i months worth , I’m about 12.8 , I say about because I’m severely disabled and cannot get weighed so I’m going by how my size((hopefully) changes. I have to go dieted for 25 years and I’m at least 3 stone over weight. I used to be 12-14 in size with 34d I’m now 36g and my bums enormous likewise my stomach and thighs my clothes size is now 18 to 20
I hate myself. I’m determined to get to 9st 8lbs the majority on exalted. Hardest time will be no going out on dates etc as I love eating out ( which is why I’m so big)