Can you do s&s without the veg?

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Hi all,

I'm doing Cambridge right now but as have about 7 stones to lose am considering swapping to S&S died to cash. However, I was wondering if weight loss is the same rate as Cambridge & if you can do it without eating the veg?

Thanks,

AA

I don't eat the veg and I have good losses. I do occasionally have quorn but that's to keep me sane!

Thanks, do you think you need them for any vitamins or is it all included in the 4 shakes like Cambridge? Interesting blog btw :)

If you have 4 a day then it's all included. If you have 3 a day they recommend taking a supplement as in some combinations you may be slightly short.

I dont eat the veg and I do 4 packs a day. If you chose to do 3 packs a day you get your chicken or fish + your veg allowance and you also take a vitamin to keep up your levels. Havent done my official weigh in as I am only on day 4 but according to scales this morning I have lost 5lbs, roll on next Tuesday to see what I have lost.

Thanks. I have 4 per day on Cambridge due to my height so would swap to 4 on S&S. I think the idea of a meal makes it so much better. I only like 2 products on Cambridge (both chocolate) and I don't even have a sweet tooth. Feels like I can at least consider doing this til the summer if I have a meal. Are they nice?

Yep you can swap onto 4 a day, and the meals are lovely. Most people like the spag bol and chilli meal packs and cottage pie seems to be an acquired taste. I like the fact as well that if I want real food I can have a bit of chicken or fish (or quorn in my case) and some veg.

I don't eat veg but I do have alittle chicken or fish as I'm on 3 pks a day and still have good losses.

First time I had cottage pie I had to force myself to swallow it down then some other members suggested doctoring it. I had that for my tea tonight and I put in mixed herbs, splash of lea and perrins and some pepper, i like it quite thick so I dont use all the water they suggest and zap in micro and delish

Good to hear about the cottage pie Donjon, don't know if you have had the hazelnut shake hot but that is delish too
:-D

Back