can you eat too much

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
of the free foods or doesn't it matter, i just can't get me head around that you could eat all day long and lose weight, although i did in the 1st week.

but what happens about the extra cals....i always thought it was energy in vs energy out etc.

The idea is to stop when you're full!

But free foods are free because they're low calorie/fat really, so I think if you ate just free foods all day, you'd still generally be under 1500 cals or whatever it is you need to lose weight.

So that's why you can nibble and much on free stuff, even if you're not hungry.

I saw another thread on this recently and I think opinion generally was, yes you can keep eating cos free food is free...but really you should try and stop when you're full!!

Clear as mud?! lol!

kirsty i thought that too when i started but im a living proof that stuffing your face with free foods does bloody work !!!

Kitty you've done amazing girl x

thanks hellie x

This is my hubby's constant argument with me. I shouldn't be allowed to eat as much free food as I do because at the end of the day it all comes down to calories in and calories out. He's an intelligent bloke but no matter how many times or different ways I explain it, he just can't see that free foods are FREE foods.

But to answer your question, yes eat as much free food as you like. That's why it's free :D

Hi there

I have never worried about how it works.

All I can tell you is that it does work & that's good enough for me!

Lisa x

Think its cos free food is not energy dense!mostly water or protein which the digestive system can breakdown and eliminate quickly,unlike fats and sugar that converts to carbs.

Back