Can you go to different classes each week??

MaxiMouse

I know it's not ideal, but with WW are you allowed to go and get weighed in at different classes on odd weeks? It's just that my job takes me all over the country and so each week I could be in a different town/county so no good me joining up if I'm only allowed to get weighed at my "home" class, as it were.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks

hi, I am not sure cause I dont go to meetings I just do it online. Would online not work better for you?

I would recommend monthly pass, especially if you're travelling about a lot. Make sure the class leader at your 'home' class knows that so she doesn't wonder where you are.

Good luck and welcome aboard x

Thanks ladies. Assuming there is an advantage to the class rather than just doing on line - I think I need the weekly commitment of presenting myself at a class - almost like a confessional lol!!!

So once I am a member and have got the booklet thing, I can then just look online for a class near where I'm working and bob in there? Sounds good - and thanks for your help - no doubt will be on here quite a lot asking daft questions til I get my head around it!

Yes and that was a good idea to tell your leader about your situation. Whenever I'm going on holiday I always look up the nearest classes so that I can go.

Special offer at the moment if you buy a monthly pass - free: a starter pack or a cookbook if no starter packs left.

Irene xx

Back