Can you go to different classes each week??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MaxiMouse, 12 October 2008 Social URL.

1. MaxiMouse

MaxiMouse Member

I know it's not ideal, but with WW are you allowed to go and get weighed in at different classes on odd weeks? It's just that my job takes me all over the country and so each week I could be in a different town/county so no good me joining up if I'm only allowed to get weighed at my "home" class, as it were.

Can anyone help please?
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hi, I am not sure cause I dont go to meetings I just do it online. Would online not work better for you?

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes you can as long as you take your card with you. Even easier if you have a monthly pass no money to pay

Irene xx

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I would recommend monthly pass, especially if you're travelling about a lot. Make sure the class leader at your 'home' class knows that so she doesn't wonder where you are.

Good luck and welcome aboard x

6. MaxiMouse

MaxiMouse Member

Thanks ladies. Assuming there is an advantage to the class rather than just doing on line - I think I need the weekly commitment of presenting myself at a class - almost like a confessional lol!!!

So once I am a member and have got the booklet thing, I can then just look online for a class near where I'm working and bob in there? Sounds good - and thanks for your help - no doubt will be on here quite a lot asking daft questions til I get my head around it!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes and that was a good idea to tell your leader about your situation. Whenever I'm going on holiday I always look up the nearest classes so that I can go.

Special offer at the moment if you buy a monthly pass - free: a starter pack or a cookbook if no starter packs left.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.