Can you have a look at this menu please?

"soup of the moment"? moment??? Does that mean that by the time you get it, it could be something different??

Sorry, seriously - the mussels look nice, or the cured salmon. The mussels are there as a main course as well. Or the chicken, or the liver. Obviously asking for them without sauces/dressings, etc. I like the sound of the smoked venison salad as well.

But I would have thought that the combination of roast jerusalem artichokes and lentils is a bit risky in polite company!

Probably best to close your eyes when it comes to the desserts - not much wiggle room there!

Actually, I think it is a terrific menu. So many of the menus that people give links to here are the same things over and over again, really not very interesting. This one has loads of interesting ideas. I would be tempted to treat it as a special occasion one-off and not worry too much, and eat lettuce for the rest of the week!

I know, soup of the moment! Just day soup of the day like everyone else!!! Very nice food though.

I ended up having haggis for starter and steak for main. Mmmmmmmm...

Back