Can you have a one off weigh in at a different group if you've bought a countdown?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MelonCollie, 20 July 2014.

1. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

Well, OH and I want to visit his parents for a few days. Sunday - Weds. I weigh in Tuesday!
    There are some groups in the local area to them, Do I have to pay to weigh in there even though I've bought a countdown at my group?
    If I can't I believe my consultant runs a group on weds so I can just pop in there for a quick weigh in, but it will just mean getting home earlier than the planned time.
  2. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Well-Known Member

Yes you can use it anywhere. It's logged on your card. You csn go to as many classes in a week as you want, but can only get weighed once. I do it on a regular basis due to work x

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    MelonCollie likes this.
  3. MelonCollie

Thanks a lot! :D
    Will make it much easier, now. :)
  4. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

Didnt know this!!! Great advice, sometimes i get stuck at work and end up missing it :)
  5. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

You can get weighed in at any class at anytime.

Anywhere in the country !
  6. MelonCollie

They need to make a group in Switzerland so I can get weighed when I go on holiday, too ;) hehe
    Thanks though! It is a relief to know I won't miss it :)
  7. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

That is really useful to know