1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you have a one off weigh in at a different group if you've bought a countdown?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MelonCollie, 20 July 2014 Social URL.

1. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

Well, OH and I want to visit his parents for a few days. Sunday - Weds. I weigh in Tuesday!
    There are some groups in the local area to them, Do I have to pay to weigh in there even though I've bought a countdown at my group?
    If I can't I believe my consultant runs a group on weds so I can just pop in there for a quick weigh in, but it will just mean getting home earlier than the planned time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Yes you can use it anywhere. It's logged on your card. You csn go to as many classes in a week as you want, but can only get weighed once. I do it on a regular basis due to work x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

MelonCollie likes this.
  4. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

Thanks a lot! :D
    Will make it much easier, now. :)

5. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Full Member

Didnt know this!!! Great advice, sometimes i get stuck at work and end up missing it :)

6. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Gold Member

You can get weighed in at any class at anytime.

Anywhere in the country !

7. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

They need to make a group in Switzerland so I can get weighed when I go on holiday, too ;) hehe
    Thanks though! It is a relief to know I won't miss it :)

8. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Silver Member

That is really useful to know