can you have bars on aam week?

AAM WEEK

HAVE U ONLY BEEN ON DIET FOR 1 WEEK. I WAS TOLD U HAD TO BE ON SS FOR 4 WEEKS BEFORE ADDING FOOD.:rolleyes: NOT SURE IF THIS RIGHT BUT THATS WHAT MY CD SAID.

HAVE U ONLY BEEN ON DIET FOR 1 WEEK. I WAS TOLD U HAD TO BE ON SS FOR 4 WEEKS BEFORE ADDING FOOD.:rolleyes: NOT SURE IF THIS RIGHT BUT THATS WHAT MY CD SAID.

Your CDC is right Monkey.
The bars you should not have for the first two weeks but then (if you wish) you can have no more than one a day thereafter.

Regards

Yes I have - I was just thinking ahead:rolleyes: My counsellor is going on holiday for 2 weeks and I need to collect just over 2 weeks supplies on Friday which means I will have begun the aam week in the last 2 days.

With regards to bars, she has given me some this week (it is my second week) as she said my losses have been so good, I was definitely in ketosis and I was limited to the cranberry and peanut bars which apparently contain the same amount of carbs as the sachets. I weighed myself this morning and have lost a further 2 lb in two days and I'm still in ketosis (checked with a ketostix). The kids are off school and we have been on quite a few days out the sachets were b**dy awful to mix without a mixer. It was a lifesaver to be honest.

Thanks for the answer, I will plan my shopping list for my next visit.

Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

Have you tried the tetras? I swear by them as often am not at home with the mixer for at least 2 of my mealtimes! They're so good cos you can just grab one and go! xxx

Back