Can you have too much?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by katy73, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I'm having a very stressful day!, i'm trying to tidy, then as i do the kids come behind me and mess it all up, then just now after i went for a wee i find they have been drawing in felt tip all over the front room windowsill and curtains!!!
    It has driven me to drink! shed loads of coffee!! then the dishwasher decides to flood the kitchen, to cut a long story short, can you drink too much coffee as i've had 7 cups already today, decaff and i forsee a lot more!
    :doh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I duno!

I was drinking about 8 cups a day whilst on LT and that was with caffine lol!

4. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No, not if its decaff - you may be a bit hyper by now if it was wasn't, I love coffee and think nothing of making a pot and drinking it all myself!

At least the kids are keeping you busy and occupied....stay away from the fridge :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.