Can you help me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4busybee, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I am really struggling to restart, am hoping that today i can do 100% fingers crossed, i was just wondering if anyone could tel me if they have managed to restart and stick with it to get to they goal. I have regained about 3 st and need to lose 4 to get to goal and just wondered if someone could reassure me that it can be done,lol.

Thank Busy XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I'm sorry I have no advice for you as I've not had to restart so far. However (there's always a but!) I am going on a hen weekend away this weekend so I'll probably need some good advice too. Listen, by the time I've been and come back you should be able to tell me how you've got back on track! So good luck, and look out for a post from me needing some expert advice!
    Ceri

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.