1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you look at my food diary for the day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I know it's not ideal but I need to go shopping for some more fruit and veg.

b Hi fi bar hexb, ww yogurt coffee with milk hexa

L sandwich made with 2 ww danish, 2 eggs, 1tbsp of light mayo (2.5 sins) and 2 tsp of low fat spread (2 sins), ww yogurt and a clementine

d pasta n sauce with quorn sausages

I'll have 3 litres of water, coffee and 1 carlsberg can 8.5 sins ( I know I shouldn't but it's there and I can't resist). Going to do my exercise dvd later too. So total of 13 sins.

Roz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Seems great to me considering you need to go shopping!
  4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

That sounds ok hun, esp so if you are going to do your exercise dvd.
    Well done and stick at it.
    What days do you prefer as a rule?
    Ruthy xxx
  5. rolo

rolo Full Member

Thanks, exercising has probably off the agenda now. Just got through the warm up and my brother came round AGAIN. Thats 4 times now since sunday and it's my day off and I'd been psyching myself up all morning to do that dvd. Not Impressed.

I do like my brother honest, but he does my head in at times and he caught me at a bad moment.

Roz x
  6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Lol i havent got any brothers or sisters so i dont have that problem but i do have my eldest son watching me and he is always saying well done mum, your doing great, on the other hand my youngest laughs at me so i know what you mean about it doing your head in.

If its any consilation i bought a cross trainer this week all the fittings came but no fixtures! i had all intention to work out every day only 5mins per sesh cause i find cross trainers hardcore, and now i cant...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL LOL
  7. rolo

rolo Full Member

I usually do red days and have meat and salad but find I'm often hungry. If I do a green day I hardly eat anything as I'm full and there does seem to be more choice. I'm going to try more green I think even though I've heard that people lose more on red days but that doesn't seem to be the case with me.

Roz x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.