Can you look at my food diary for the day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I know it's not ideal but I need to go shopping for some more fruit and veg.

b Hi fi bar hexb, ww yogurt coffee with milk hexa

L sandwich made with 2 ww danish, 2 eggs, 1tbsp of light mayo (2.5 sins) and 2 tsp of low fat spread (2 sins), ww yogurt and a clementine

d pasta n sauce with quorn sausages

I'll have 3 litres of water, coffee and 1 carlsberg can 8.5 sins ( I know I shouldn't but it's there and I can't resist). Going to do my exercise dvd later too. So total of 13 sins.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seems great to me considering you need to go shopping!

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    That sounds ok hun, esp so if you are going to do your exercise dvd.
    Well done and stick at it.
    What days do you prefer as a rule?
    Ruthy xxx

5. rolo

rolo Full Member

Thanks, exercising has probably off the agenda now. Just got through the warm up and my brother came round AGAIN. Thats 4 times now since sunday and it's my day off and I'd been psyching myself up all morning to do that dvd. Not Impressed.

I do like my brother honest, but he does my head in at times and he caught me at a bad moment.

Roz x

6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Lol i havent got any brothers or sisters so i dont have that problem but i do have my eldest son watching me and he is always saying well done mum, your doing great, on the other hand my youngest laughs at me so i know what you mean about it doing your head in.

If its any consilation i bought a cross trainer this week all the fittings came but no fixtures! i had all intention to work out every day only 5mins per sesh cause i find cross trainers hardcore, and now i cant...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL LOL
    rUTHY XXX

7. rolo

rolo Full Member

I usually do red days and have meat and salad but find I'm often hungry. If I do a green day I hardly eat anything as I'm full and there does seem to be more choice. I'm going to try more green I think even though I've heard that people lose more on red days but that doesn't seem to be the case with me.

Roz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.