• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can you look at my food diary for the day

rolo

I know it's not ideal but I need to go shopping for some more fruit and veg.

b Hi fi bar hexb, ww yogurt coffee with milk hexa

L sandwich made with 2 ww danish, 2 eggs, 1tbsp of light mayo (2.5 sins) and 2 tsp of low fat spread (2 sins), ww yogurt and a clementine

d pasta n sauce with quorn sausages

I'll have 3 litres of water, coffee and 1 carlsberg can 8.5 sins ( I know I shouldn't but it's there and I can't resist). Going to do my exercise dvd later too. So total of 13 sins.

Roz x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bumpy0

S: 13st7lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st9lb(12.17%)
Seems great to me considering you need to go shopping!

That sounds ok hun, esp so if you are going to do your exercise dvd.
Well done and stick at it.
What days do you prefer as a rule?
Ruthy xxx

rolo

Thanks, exercising has probably off the agenda now. Just got through the warm up and my brother came round AGAIN. Thats 4 times now since sunday and it's my day off and I'd been psyching myself up all morning to do that dvd. Not Impressed.

I do like my brother honest, but he does my head in at times and he caught me at a bad moment.

Roz x

Lol i havent got any brothers or sisters so i dont have that problem but i do have my eldest son watching me and he is always saying well done mum, your doing great, on the other hand my youngest laughs at me so i know what you mean about it doing your head in.

If its any consilation i bought a cross trainer this week all the fittings came but no fixtures! i had all intention to work out every day only 5mins per sesh cause i find cross trainers hardcore, and now i cant...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL LOL
rUTHY XXX

rolo

I usually do red days and have meat and salad but find I'm often hungry. If I do a green day I hardly eat anything as I'm full and there does seem to be more choice. I'm going to try more green I think even though I've heard that people lose more on red days but that doesn't seem to be the case with me.

Roz x