Can you make things with SS packs other than what they are?

Leahlou

I'm sure someone said make a muffin.....I do need something to EAT if you know what i mean.....drinking makes me feel a bit silly!

I don't know whether I am in ketosis but the only slip up I had during the week is a piece of extra chewing gum on my way out on Saturday night.

I still don't feel hungry though so I should be ok....

the muffins are good, apart from that not tried much else x

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I understand that HQ has decreed that cooking packs is no longer allowed (apart from the Porridge, of course) owing to the nuking of the nutrients.

If you choose to continue, do make sure not to have more than one "cooked" portion per day, just to be safe.

thanks for this
i have to be honest, with the addiction of the porridge, if i do like it then i will prob feel less of the need to cook packs
:)

i wonder... maybe.. if anyone has tried putting a bit of the water flavouring in the porridge..

or would that just be terrible?

I think people have tried all kinds of things, including putting a teaspoon of a shake into the porridge for flavour. I think it's trial and error on the flavourings for it. Note though that you are allowed nutmeg and cinnamon etc, but don't go putting in cake flavourings as these aren't allowed.

As for cooking the packs. I do a number of recipes, but as Lesly says, it's not advisable because it kills some nutrition. Therefore I never use the recipes for anything other than an extra portion, thereby still guaranteeing my nutritional content for the day, and although it is extra calories, I'm not on SS anyway, so I can personally get away with it. It's an unofficial thing that head office have never endorsed.

Back