Extra Easy can you please explain EE

joon6

Can you please explain EE to me. I did SW on my own a few years ago but now I would like to do EE. Can someone give me some advice on how it works.

Joon

Welcome to MiniMins joon6:welcome:
squiddie wrote this explanation below...

What is Extra Easy?

Extra easy is the new plan introduced in January 2009 to celebrate Slimming World's 40th birthday.
You can think of EE as a hybrid of Green and Red. You follow it in exactly the same way with a few slight changes:

• Anything that is free on Red OR Green is free on EE.
  • You have ONE healthy extra A and ONE healthy Extra B. You can choose from either of the Red and Green healthy extra lists.
  • The number of syns you have stay the same (between 5-15 more info below). The only difference is you take the lower syn value. If something is 6 syns on Green and 3 on Red, you count 3 syns on EE.
  • It is advised that you fill your plate with 1/3 superfree foods (see above) at each meal. It is not essential, but is highly recommended.
  • You must fill 1/3 of your plate with with superfree foods (i.e. fruit and veg) at each meal.
If you click on this link you will find the rest of our post on Slimming World FAQ

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

I hope that helps:)

The best way to learn about Extra Easy is to get along to your local class, let the consultant explain it to you, and chat to the other members about it too. I know it's a pain for some people to get to a class but you don't need to go all the time, just a few times til you get the hang of it properly. Then with the books you have and the help and support from here you'll be well on your way.

Having said that I have found that when I don't go to the meetings I struggle to stick to my plan so even when I reach target I will carry on going!

Back