Extra Easy can you please explain EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by joon6, 8 May 2010 Social URL.

1. joon6

joon6 New Member

Can you please explain EE to me. I did SW on my own a few years ago but now I would like to do EE. Can someone give me some advice on how it works.

Joon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome to MiniMins joon6:welcome:
    squiddie wrote this explanation below...

If you click on this link you will find the rest of our post on Slimming World FAQ

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

I hope that helps:)

4. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The best way to learn about Extra Easy is to get along to your local class, let the consultant explain it to you, and chat to the other members about it too. I know it's a pain for some people to get to a class but you don't need to go all the time, just a few times til you get the hang of it properly. Then with the books you have and the help and support from here you'll be well on your way.

Having said that I have found that when I don't go to the meetings I struggle to stick to my plan so even when I reach target I will carry on going!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.