Can you still see me...First weigh in

Well done thats a great loss (doesn't beat my stone but still good) keep it up dont be tempted like i was to reward yourself with food you'l just end up feeling crap like i did, roll on week 2. My 2nd weigh on monday not feeling good about it seen as tho i ate and went out of ketosis but we'l see x

that is a fanfukintabulous loss mister phillip sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great start!! U men may dither about LT for a while but once ur on it and see the results how can u not fall in love with this regime.

you rock mister!!!

so pleased for you

bet u have a 7lb loss next week too!!! how good would that be!!!

keep goin u are doing great!!! :D :D :D

:Dwow wow wow fab, fab fab weigh loss xx:D:D:Da few weeks and you will be there at this rate...LT IS SOOOO WORTH IT!!!

hi guys, thanks for all your nice replys, i still cant really believe it.........
12lbs in 5 days.. hope i get even around half that next week... im just after my choc. shake..yum yum.

Hope julz wedding is going ok at the wedding today and she does'nt jump off the band wagon..

Simply awesome!! Well done xx

Thats such a good start, I love this diet, it really gives you the boosts at the times you need it, I am so glad you did decide to start on LT in the end, it will be worth it, also, try counting up the cost of what you would have spent at all those hot food stands, that'll make you feel better about the costs no doubt.
take care.
T x

Well done hun, that is awesome!!!

onwards and downwards!!!

You are officially a loser now!!!

x

Hi Philip, give yourself a great big pat on the back - after all bet you can reach it now after that great loss. I'm looking forward to reading your post for next weeks weigh in. What a good decision you made to start now!

Awesome weight loss ! :D

Back