can you undo benefits of excercise?

Just checked and we do between 3.5 and 3.7 mph speed...do you think this is ok? Should my goal be to up it?

debtin said:
Just checked and we do between 3.5 and 3.7 mph speed...do you think this is ok? Should my goal be to up it?

It's really more to do with heart rates. I need to walk at about 5.5-6kph to get my heart rate up to above 130. It might be that you don't need to go that fast to get your heart rate up

I would also recommend taking "before" pictures, so you can compare yourself in a few months. Its harder for us to see a difference when we lose weight as it doesn't happen quickly and we are looking at our bodies every single day. If you take pictures today and then some in a few months it will be easier to see the weight loss and muscle you have gained :)

d14 said:
I would also recommend taking "before" pictures, so you can compare yourself in a few months. Its harder for us to see a difference when we lose weight as it doesn't happen quickly and we are looking at our bodies every single day. If you take pictures today and then some in a few months it will be easier to see the weight loss and muscle you have gained :)

Was thinking that last night tho rather shy at gettin other half to take them...but prob will x

Was thinking that last night tho rather shy at gettin other half to take them...but prob will x

I took my own the other day, just took them in a long mirror in the bathroom and used the self timer to take the photos of my back! :) I took mine in my underwear just so I can fully see my progress but loads of people take them in shorts/vest top too. x

Back