Cancelling Online

fraggle1805

Anyone know how long this takes, my free trial runs out on Monday and just done the cancellation, just worrying that they will take the money and my husband will actually kill me as will clear the account!!!

The took 3 days to respond to my cancellation last week after they took the money anyway.

I sent a follow up message literally an hour before they responded and got a reply to that second one today. My refund finally hit my account yesterday.

I should also mention that in the past when I have cancelled subs (being a serial WW subscriber lol), they have always been very prompt and usually sort it within 24 hours, so I guess they are dealing with a high volume of requests at the moment. I did acknowledge this fact in my grumpy chaser.

Ooh am very worried now as literally only have enough money for shopping in the account so if they take that we can't eat. Wish I had never done it now as will spend my whole weekend stressing!!

Last edited:
Yay huge relief - called 0845 345 1500 and spoke to a lovely gentleman called Benedict who processed the cancellation for me so worry over thank god. He did mention they are inundated with cancellation requests though but will refund if email sent on time and payment still taken but I would ring of people are worried. Very surprised someone was there at this time, I was just thinking it would tell me the opening times!!!

Glad i found this, i too have spoke to the same lovely gentleman and it is now all cancelled

Back