Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Hazelnut, 22 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    :sigh: So my weight loss is going great, but although I've lost pretty much everywhere the weight is staying stubbornly on my calves and ankles... any tips?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jenmac

Jenmac can't speak French

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World online
    Hi Hazelnut, I think cankles are pretty much genetics tbh, my cousin has cankles at size 6! You could ask at the gym for a programme to sculpt your legs maybe? Build up the calf for a more defined ankle if you see what I mean...or view it as an excuse to buy some amazing boots! I have the opposite problem of skinny ankles and big calves and use it as an excues to buy gorgeous boots from duo :)

I also think that cankles look really sexy if you wear a traditional stiletto court shoe with quite a flared skirt to just below the knee! :D
  4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Are you drinking enough water? Could be water retention x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.