cannot believe it

poppy100

Silver Member
Have just made lovely ham and egg salad for lunch at work tomorrow. went into fridge to get a diet coke and salad container fell out all over the kitchen floor. cannot believe it. i am trying so bloody hard . anyway made another one. thought i had boiled an egg - put timer on and went back to it and it as just water boiling!

poppy100 said:
Have just made lovely ham and egg salad for lunch at work tomorrow. went into fridge to get a diet coke and salad container fell out all over the kitchen floor. cannot believe it. i am trying so bloody hard . anyway made another one. thought i had boiled an egg - put timer on and went back to it and it as just water boiling!

Hugs! That really awlful good on you for making another one.. That missing egg? Blame it on the Easter bunny :)

Thanks. Was gutted :(

Oh poppy whatever happens now you must not give up. It's the little things like this that send us over the edge and back to where we started. Just smile and say 'f*** you' and carry on. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well said Kat! It's testing you Poppy & this is where you show the fat you mean business & shift a chunk this week. Positive reinforcement, you CAN do this I promise xx

Aw well done for making another - not quite sure if i would of - probably have a tantrum knowing me ;) Well done hunny - hope it tastes amazing to make up for it :)
I wanna see a whopp whoop in the other thread later on today ;) xx

Back