CANNOT Believe It!!

Cathy

Silver Member
I'm SO happy I could scream!!! :bliss:
I went to Debenhams at 8am this morning for the 3 day "At LEAST 25% Off Everything" (get yourselves down there, it's Wed Thur+Fri and open 8am-Midnight) Some things are half price or less!
I got some Christmas prezzies and noticed the bra dept was very quiet, so asked to be measured.
The assistant was brilliant and really helpful, but the amazing thing is.............
I AM A 34!!!!!! :party0011::talk017:
(OK, a 34 G,but I haven't been a 34 since I was 17, and I'm 54!!!) I started in a 44F which was a horrid "old lady" type bra.
It's even pretty and lacy, with bows and spotty netting. OMG, I can't tell you how chuffed I am. It gets better, it was reduced from £36 to £18 !:26:
Just wanted to share it with you all and tell you how much I love LT, and all the support on here. Can't wipe the smile/grin off my face! xxxx

Fantastic news Cathy :D I have dropped a bra size and a cup size and lovin it. You have done so well. I got told by about 6 people today how good I am looking. It's all that that makes this such a good diet and so worthwhile

well done ,, and hey nothing wrong with a g ,, lol give it to me if ur complaining :) ....

A 34" you lucky thing that's wonderful. I don't think I've ever been a 34" - yet!!!

The new Liverpool Debenhams is brilliant isn't it? I'm heading in on Friday so I hope you've not emptied it LOL!! :D:D

The new Liverpool Debenhams is brilliant isn't it? I'm heading in on Friday so I hope you've not emptied it LOL!! :D:D[/quote)

Hey, I nearly did too!
You're right, it's a fab store.

woooohooooo i have drop a size too, took advantage of the deb sale also n got some bra that incrses ur bust size!!!!!!!! i love it!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Cathy!

I've dropped to a 34 as well! I was a 38G and now I'm a 34F!!!! It's so nice to be able to buy pretty bras at long last!

x

Well done everyone!! It makes this diet all worthwhile when ya see the changes within yourself! Take care

Wow you really must be glowing,thats fantastic news,well done!!! & great bargain too...Caz xx

awwww! lol Nice one! Love it. :D

Back