Cannot get into the zone....

Chunky Madwife

:sigh:

Well, was doing well. On Sunday worked all day, drank 4.5 litres of water and 1 litre of Coke Zero. Didn't have anything till lunchtime and then had an AsDA bar. Didn't feel hungry the rest of the day.

Got home at 9pm, and instead of having another bar or a shake, had two poached eggs on toast. TOAST! What was I thinking?

Anyway. Decided that I had blown it and had more toast. The next day I decided to just stay off plan (although didn't go mad). Back on the plan yesterday.

However today I have had: headache, upset stomach broken down car, period from hell, found out I didn't get a job nearer home that I was interviewed for last week, argued with the man at the post office and generally felt ****.

Have had wine, crisps and chocolate and a good chat with my best friend and although I feel guilty, I know it is not the end.
Scales showed a two pound gain this morning, now gone. DAILY WEIGHING IS EVIL!

Anyway. Sorry for not being around much lately. MUST do better.

Very very tired. I have been here in spirit.:D

Back on the Exante train tomorrow and cannot wait!

Chunky Madwife said:
:sigh:

Well, was doing well. On Sunday worked all day, drank 4.5 litres of water and 1 litre of Coke Zero. Didn't have anything till lunchtime and then had an AsDA bar. Didn't feel hungry the rest of the day.

Got home at 9pm, and instead of having another bar or a shake, had two poached eggs on toast. TOAST! What was I thinking?

Anyway. Decided that I had blown it and had more toast. The next day I decided to just stay off plan (although didn't go mad). Back on the plan yesterday.

However today I have had: headache, upset stomach broken down car, period from hell, found out I didn't get a job nearer home that I was interviewed for last week, argued with the man at the post office and generally felt ****.

Have had wine, crisps and chocolate and a good chat with my best friend and although I feel guilty, I know it is not the end.
Scales showed a two pound gain this morning, now gone. DAILY WEIGHING IS EVIL!

Anyway. Sorry for not being around much lately. MUST do better.

Very very tired. I have been here in spirit.:D

Back on the Exante train tomorrow and cannot wait!

These things happen try nit to worry too much
Hope tomorrow isn't too bad for you, good luck :)

Chunky get that marker pen out and draw a line under ya blip and start afresh... I keep waiting for my first slip up ya know cos i have never dieted without having one yet lol.... good luck hun xxx

You get back on that wagon and forget the last few days happened!!
We all have slip ups (I had one last night....ooops!) not the end of the world we just have to carry on :D
You can do this. x

I've had a crap week too which included pizza & wine, andd its only my 2nd week! Feeling very guilty & was hanging my head in shame when I updated my ticker this morning with a 2lb GAIN :'( At least I have now seen the damage I have done & hopefully it will put me off cheating again. Good Luck with getting back on track. You've had such great losses. Well done xxx

Aww chunky I had a few weeks where I couldn't get in the zone again either it was driving me insane. that's why I decided to have the weekend off plan and start my 8 weeks mission. I am back in the zone and feel fine 4 days in. Maybe you just need to give your self some time to get the right frame of mind. Plan it and stick to the plan. Come and join Carly and I on the TS if you fancy? Even if it's just for 1 week to get back into Ketosis and start yourself off. You work a really hard job and have stuff going on. Be proud of yourself for every day that you try. As long as your not totally giving up you have not failed, right?

XxX

awwww.....Chunky! I have nothing to add to make you feel better, but I've been there and know how difficult it is to get back on track :mad: .

Just try to focus on your goals, look at how far you've come, how much better you feel about yourself, how much energy you have.....you getting the picture??? ;)

Good luck!

Hey, I had a blip tonight... a chunk of cheese, some ham and a slice of bread, 6 maltesers and 2 starburst! lol I'm SO annoyed with myself but we have to pick ourselves up and tomorrow is a new day! Just think like I am.." I now have 6 days to get this back before my next weigh in..a tiny little blip like this on it's own isn't going to do any damage"!!!! Stay positive lady! You've done FABULOUSLY so far! :) x

Well, feeling alright about it - a blip is a blip and it was just a day of silliness. Definitely related to TOTM! Bloody hormones, making me weak and emotional!

Back on track now, and have lost 1lb this week, so that is a relief, and FINALLY under 12 stone and into the 11s (only just mind!). Just finished 2 nightshifts so snuggling on the couch with a hot vanilla with coffee and cinnamon mmmmm.

Here's to a good week for us all, lovely people of minimins xxx

Well done for getting yourself back on track, i had a blip or 2 last week but it happens as long as you dont go too crazy you will be fine :) TOTM has a lot to answer for! Onwards and downwards hun! :D

Back