cans of gin & tonic

charleybabes

Silver Member
have a girly night at the end of the week..am already panicking because i dont want to sit there without a drink but i dont want to be glugging back the wine ( which will happen once i open a bottle!) so i thought what might be easier to control is to take a couple of the pre mixed cans of gin and tonics that you can get or vodka and cokes, but not sure how many syns these would be??

just thought that would look more sociable !!

The Gordon's ones are:

Gin & Tonic, canned, 250ml can 9
Gin & Slimline Tonic, 250ml can

Are you going to be out on the town or someone's house? If the latter I'd personally take a small bottle of your favourite spirit (vodka/gin/whatever) plus a diet mixer to go with it (coke/tonic/whatever) as going by those syns the can still has more syns than the gin on its own even if it is supposedly 'slimline' tonic. Plus its a lot cheaper! Then again I guess your more likely to drink more if you have an entire bottle :D

Straight gin is as follows:

Gin, 25ml
Gin, 35ml 4

I'd tend to take a wee bottle of gin and some of those wee cans of slimline? A too strong g&t's not pleasant and the finite number of cans means it's a bit more self limiting (plus they're always fizzy, unlike a bigger bottle).

thanks for the tips..
ive decided though that im not going to have a drink on friday .. im going to take a couple of little bottles of diet coke and just have them .. i like to have a drinky on a saturday and sunday whilst watching the x factor and downton so would rather save my syns for then!!..
and this way i wont have that "i cant believe i said that" feeling that i tend to get when ive had a few drinks in company!!!

Back